RAID & Server Recovery Services
- An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Process applied to your recovery
- A custom engineered ISO 4 Laminar Flow Bench to ensure your data is not damaged further when opening the disk drive is required
- 20+ years of technical experience focused specifically on RAID recoveries
- Pro-active customer service support to ensure you are briefed on the recovery process.
With CBL’s Rapid RAID Recovery Service, all you need to do is provide the drives from your RAID storage system to CBL. You remain in possession of your hardware system so you can get your business up and running again without delay. CBL picks up your drives upon notification and immediately commences the recovery effort while you focus on restoring your critical business functions.
- RAID Data Recovery
- Why Choose Rapid RAID Response?
- Rapid RAID Recovery Service
Rapid RAID Recovery Service (only available from CBL)
Emergency Services from the most trusted Data Recovery Company. When you have lost your mission critical data due to hardware failure or other unforeseen situations, time is of the essence. CBL Data Recovery provides the industry’s most comprehensive Emergency Response services to efficiently and effectively restore your organization’s critical data – when and where you need it.
Ideally suited for:
- Information Technology and Data Centers
- Educational Institutions
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Enterprise Businesses
CBL is here to provide you with on-site and in-lab access to a team of highly experienced data recovery technicians. Teams are standing by for immediate deployment anytime 24 × 7 – 365 days a year.
Any make, Any model
On-site and in-lab recovery for all brands and formats:
- Network Server RAID array recovery
- NAS recovery
- SAN recovery
- Backup Tape Set recovery
CBL also recovers data from corrupt file sets in software platforms such as SQL, Oracle and Exchange Servers, custom applications and multiple types of file systems.